Friday, March 19, 2010

Walden Farms

I usually don't post about food, but I have come across an amazing product that I have to share.

I was shopping at Harmons the other day and stumbled across the find of a lifetime. Walden Farms Calorie free salad dressing. Yes, you heard me right - CALORIE FREE! Sugar free, fat free, carb free, gluten free and cholesterol free. You would think it would be taste free, but you are wrong. I bought both the Ranch and Thousand Island. I didn't care much for the Ranch, but the Thousand Island is amazing! They have about 4 different varieties and are a little pricey at around $4 a bottle but they are calorie free!

I got onto the website http://www.waldenfarms.com and was amazed at all the calorie free products they have. Including a peanut spread and strawberry jam that I am dying to try.

Anyway, for those of you who love salads, and are watching your calorie intake, you will love this.

Happy salading everyone!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am anxious to try some. Thanks for the info.

Beverly said...

Thanks for the tip. I will be getting some the next time I'm at the store.

Kimberly said...

I will be picking some up. Thanks!

CJ said...

Somehow I knew you would look for the peanut butter. Now for finding out if the chocolate syrup tastes good.