Friday, May 6, 2011

Jr. Prom

I have to hurry up and blog about Jr. Prom because Spring Fling is right around the corner!

Katie went to Jr. Prom with her friend Austin.

She informed me a few months before the dance that she wanted a full-length dress. I informed her that there was no way I was going to pay for a full-length dress and wished her luck. Let's just say that "luck" is Katie's middle name.

Her friend's mom knows a lady, who knows a lady, that has beautiful full-length prom dresses that she lends out. Needless to say, Katie got her full-length prom dress, for free might I add, and looked more beautiful than ever.

The only thing that actually cost us money was the boutonniere, the diamonds I twisted into her hair, and her sparkly tennis shoes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Maddie, Katie and Bri.

Photobucket

Dinner at Trio.

Photobucket

Oh, my baby girl is growing up a little too fast!

4 comments:

Jaden said...

Katie looks awesome!!!! But when did she grow up? I still think of her as a 6 year old...or the cute little girl that used to help me watch Jaden.....awwwwwwwwwww........they grow up too fast!

gwen2139 said...

A gorgeous girl with a beautiful dress!! She is so precious!!

CJ said...

She may be growing up, but she will always be your baby. She is beautiful no matter what she wears, but then that runs in your family.

Beverly said...

Love the green dress--she looked so pretty. Tell her to stop growing up so fast.