Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lagoon

Last week I decided to fly my sister-in-law, Catherine, in from Iowa to help with my nephew's Wedding. She used to own a small catering business out of her home and mentioned in an email that she wished she were here to help me.

On Friday my girls had Bounce Back passes to Lagoon, so Cat and I decided to tag along.

Photobucket

Jessica, Kayla, Catherine, and Courtney

Photobucket

Julie and Catherine

Photobucket

Courtney The Tiger

Photobucket

It was 100 degrees on Friday, so the girls waisted no time getting soaked when we passed the water.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Justina and Katie

Photobucket

By 11pm I was totally exhausted, and my feet hurt a little, ok a lot, but we had an awesome time. Wicked is my new favorite ride, make sure you sit in front!

1 comment:

Jaden said...

awwwwwww.....the memories you are creating for your girls are priceless! looks like a blast!