Monday, July 7, 2008

My Birthday

First of all I have to thank Courtney and tell her how much I love her. I was so surprised when I got on my blog and saw what she had written. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for blessing me with my sweet little red head.

My birthday was so fun. It started with gifts... a knife set from the girls, Bissell's Little Green Turbo Brush carpet cleaner, a vacuum packaging foodsaver, and cash!

Then I went to lunch with two wonderful friends, Amy Roberts and Michele Lindsay. We had so much fun, we talked and laughed for hours. After lunch Sean, the girls and I went to see "Baby Mama", it was pretty funny.

Sean had had enough of sitting after the movie, and didn't feel well enough to go watch the fireworks, so I took the girls and went up to Murray Park. (Tyler met us there after he got off of work.)

I love having my birthday on the 4th of July. There are always so many fun things to do and it's a holiday, so I never have to work!

Being 38 is not as bad as I though it would be. I guess as long as I still feel 25, I will be okay!

5 comments:

Marianne said...

So neat what Courtney wrote you! You ARE a great mom and have raised some pretty great kids. Hope your b-day was a good one - sounds like you had a busy day! Thanks for the invite for lunch - we just got back from Oregon - family reunion. We'll have to try for another time. Anyway, happy birthday! I had no idea you were 38 - you seriously look amazing!

michele84084 said...

And you look 25 too! Seriously. The other day at church Pat leaned over and said, "Whose that girl with Courtney?" I looked at him and said, "Her mother." He felt pretty silly but who could blame him for the mistake? You look young girl!

Amy said...

you do look young! Lunch was a blast- glad we were able to go. Can't wait for next time- Thanks for being such a good friend. Luv ya.

Jaden said...

I wish I could have made lunch!

Jana said...

Sorry that I missed lunch too. I read about it after the fact. I guess that should teach me to be such a slacker in my blogger reading!! Glad you had fun. Happy Belated B-day