Friday, December 12, 2008

James

Courtney has a boyfriend.

She has had a boyfriend for a few months now. I guess I was hoping that it was just a phase that she was going through... It's not.

Isn't it illegal for a 15 1/2 year old girl to have a boyfriend? No? Well...it should be!

Not that I don't like James. He is very nice and handsome and very, very, very tall.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just don't think I am ready for my Courts to grow up yet.

But if she is going to do it anyway, I don't think she could have picked a nicer guy.

The first time he came over he brought me flowers. He really is a sweetheart.

Photobucket

James is a sophmore (no... seriously, he is!) and plays varsity football and basketball. His parents are super-nice, too. In fact Courtney is with his mom right now at a "girls night out".

Hopefully having a boyfriend means that she will start keeping her room clean. I'm not sure how, but wouldn't it be cool.

6 comments:

Jen Bay said...

hmmmm. Smart guy, bringing MOM flowers. He knows where his toast is buttered. I feel your pain. Amanda just dumped her "boyfriend" that wasn't a boyfriend, cuz she can't date, cuz she's 15, but they were definately an item, and it gave me gray hair.

klutzykitty said...

I think it's cute! definitely unexpected, but CUTE! doesn't keeping her room clean mean the boy will be in it? wouldn't you be more worried if she did clean it?
GOOD LUCK!!!

Unknown said...

We are not ready for her to have a boyfriend yet. However, since she has one, it's good you like him and his mom and dad. He better be good to lovely Coutney and continue to be good to you.
Luv ya!!

Courts said...

you guys don't have to worry about james he's the sweetest guy ever

CJ said...

I feel for you. I don't think we are ever ready for our daughters to have a boyfriend -- even when the guy is great.

Aimee said...

How crazy to watch your kids grow up! I don't think I'm ready for stuff like that yet. Luckily I have a few more years.