Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

This year we had Thanksgiving at my sister Michelle's house.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was delicious. My mom makes the best stuffing in the whole world!

We didn't have a whole lot of time to visit because we had to leave for a soccer tournament in St. George

Photobucket

Emily getting hugs from Nana.

Photobucket

Sean and Ryan were able to squeeze in a little football watching.

Photobucket

This is my little sister Michelle and her family.

Photobucket

Here is my brother Steve and his family, the tall one is Landon. His older brother, Justin, is standing next to him with his girlfriend.

Photobucket

We had a few minutes to relax...

Photobucket

and then we hit the road.

We got rained on a little while driving down, but the next day the weather was beautiful and sunny. The girls played really well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went to a sports bar called "Players" for dinner Friday night. Here is Sean with his team.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is Tyler sitting on the sidelines. He kept bugging Pam by pretending to bite her ear. Everytime he did it, she would turn and try to bite his chin. She got him a few times.

Photobucket

Courtney's team ended up losing in the semi-finals, but Katie's team took second.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's always a little crazy around the holidays and this makes it even more so, but I wouldn't change a thing. I love spending time with my kids and watching them play sports. I am thankful for every minute I have with them.

4 comments:

klutzykitty said...

I made another apple pie....and yet again had to leave it at someone else's house. luckily i made a backup that stayed in my fridge. 8-) tell Steve "hi" the next time you talk to him for me please! glad you have had so much fun lately! give the kids a hug for me! (and they better be huge hugs!)

CJ said...

It sounds like you had a terrific Thanksgiving weekend -- good food, fun family and wins at a tournament to boot.

Unknown said...

What a nice, fun Thanksgiving you all had on your way to the tournament. Getting together with family is great! Wish both teams had won but looks like they had fun after. Congratulate Katie for us.
Luv ya!!

Amy said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. congrats to the girls for me on their tournaments..