Saturday, January 2, 2010

October - December

It has been so long since I blogged last, I almost forgot my password. lol. Not really, but it was close. I apologize to my 10's of followers, I have been getting grief for not blogging more often.

October went by a little too fast for me, before I knew it, it was Halloween. The Spooktacular is always a fun event. Here is a picture of all the young women and leaders. Ketchup and Mustard was my favorite. I want your costume Karli!

Photobucket

James and Courtney went to Monster Mash and dressed up as "Genie and The Little Mermaid". Do not ask how they got James that blue. His mother is very creative!

Photobucket

November was a pretty exciting month. It started with the girls high school soccer banquet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

They always have a nice dinner, slide show, and awards. Katie got All Region 2nd Team. Pretty impressive considering she is just a freshman.

Photobucket

Tyler and Erin went to Bingham Ball and had a great time.

I am always excited when the end of November draws near. Katie's favorite restaurant is Texas Roadhouse, and that is where she picks to have her birthday dinner every year.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Katie turned 15 on the 22nd.

Photobucket

Here she is showing her Batman bag that was stolen the next day.

Oh, and here she is showing off her new touch screen phone... Yeah, that lasted for 3 days before it was broken.

Photobucket

At least she still has her "Twilight" books.

Photobucket

That night Tyler and Brandon's Court of Honor was held. I was really glad they were able to have it together. The only other Court of Honor I had been to was my brother's when I was 10 so I didn't know what to expect, but I was very impressed with the whole night. Thanks to all who helped put it together, especially Bro. Dallimore.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We rounded off November with a soccer tournament to Vegas.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

December was full of lots of parties, lots of shopping and lots of fun. Here we are on Christmas Eve. I think our new tradition is to spend it eating my favorite food, chinese.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For a guy who has the flu, he still looks pretty handsome.

Grandma, I promise to blog more! :)

4 comments:

Terry said...

It's about time! :) You have a great family. We miss our old ward!

Unknown said...

Glad you finally had time to blog. We have missed it.
You and your family have so much fun and show your love to each other in many ways.
Love you all!!

CJ said...

I know how busy you were the past few months. Just finding time to get together as a family was a major undertaking. Lots of awards and just down right fun for all of you (and us).

Aimee said...

I loved the boys' Eagle Courts. It was so neat! I am completely impressed with your girls' soccer talents. Wow! I really think Sean could win a million dollars on Survivor. AND he would be so entertaining. Please make him try out!! You look absolutely beautiful. Even better than Jane Seymour!