Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Reunion

Last weekend we attended our 20-year high school reunion. They asked us to send in any photos that we had for a DVD they are putting together. Here are a few that I came across.

Photobucket

This is my senior photo. Big hair was in! At least my hair fit in the picture. During the program that night we were asked some trivia questions from 1988. We found out that 40 girls from our senior class had hair too big to fit in their picture!

Photobucket

Here is a picture of me with my good friends Julie and Lisa. Gotta love the blue eyeshadow!

Photobucket

This is Sean and I back when Sean had hair! We were so in love!!

Fast forward 20 years...

Photobucket

They made little activity cards with our senior photo and names on them, so we would remember who everyone was. Thank goodness! There were quite a few people who walked up to me that I didn't recognize until I looked at their name tag.

I met up with a few long lost friends.

Photobucket

Robin, Christine, me, Julia, and Jennifer.

It was so great to see everyone again and catch up with them. It's hard to believe that 20 years have passed since I graduated from high school. All I can say is, thank goodness for straighteners!!

9 comments:

klutzykitty said...

The first thing Kevin said was, "THAT is Julie in high school? what, she has aged maybe 5 years?!?!?" Seriously, can I buy some of your anti-age syrum?

Amy said...

Looks like you had a blast and how come you look just as young as you did back then.. No fair.. You are the best.. I am so glad we get to see more of each other serving in YW together.

Jana said...

I love the Farrah Hair! Of course you look good no matter what.

Beverly said...

Yeah, I agree with Liz--the only thing that looks different about you is the hair. You just gotta know that that hair is going to be back in style someday.

Jaden said...

you seriously look the same as high school (no fair!) - minus the hair and the classic stone washed jeans....

Christine said...

Your blog looks very cute. Cute pics from HS. Amazing how time flies. Still seems like yesterday.

Aimee said...

What do you mean that you and Sean "Were so in love?" Aren't you still SO in love??

Love the photos!

Kimberly said...

I think your next blog topic should be:

"How I stay looking so young"
By Julie Jones

Marianne said...

You looked awesome back then - so did your hair - but some things get better with age and I think you're one of them. You look great - I can't believe that was a 20 year!!!