Thursday, September 25, 2008

A few seconds

I finally have a few seconds to sit down and blog.

I am not sure that my life has ever been this crazy. When I do get to come home after work, I am home long enough to put a load of clothes in the washer, start them, grab something to eat and then run out the door. The only reason I have a second now is because my sheets are still wet!

The kids are having a great soccer season, Katie's Jr. High team (the Bennion Bobcats) have crushed every team they have played, it will get more exciting when they go into the playoffs. Her USA team is really fun to watch. Last night in Layton they tied in the last few seconds of the game -- it was a nail-biter. Courtney is loving playing for Cottonwood. She has met some really fun girls, and is looking forward to the Thanksgiving tournament coming up in St. George with her USA team. Tyler is also on a USA team. It's kind of scary to watch 17-year-olds play soccer; they play with a reckless abandon that scares me to death!

Well, the timer on my dryer just went off, so I guess this is it for a while. Katie has Volleyball from 5-6:30 at the church and then we are off to the Corn Maze for our Young Women's activity!

Apparently Sean has plenty of time to blog, he has posted some new entries recently and he uses some pretty big words too, like "cylindrical", so you might want to check it out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You will treasure every moment you have spent with the kids.
You are a super mom and a very special gal.
Luv ya!!

CJ said...

I think you are terrific. The time spent with the kids is time well spent. Hey, I even got to enjoy Courtney's game tonight. She played great and scored twice.

Jaden said...

you are such a good mom!