Thursday, November 20, 2008

Katie's Birthday Dinner

Every year we celebrate the kid's birthdays by going out to dinner. Katie always chooses Texas Roadhouse! Their rolls are amazing and the honey butter that gets slathered on them is even more amazing.

Photobucket

Katie's friend Taylor came too.

Photobucket

We all had a great time!

Photobucket

Here is Katie listening to Fergalicious on Taylor's phone. She really is a good dancer.



I usually don't lie to my kids, but if she knew she was being recorded then she would have stopped. I also lied and told her that I wouldn't post this on my blog. Hopefully she won't see it, she doesn't check my blog very often.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Katie is lucky to have such great parents who like to do nice things for her. Glad you all went to one of our very favorite places. I agree. The rolls are mighty delicious. We love the baby back ribs.

CJ said...

Now we just have to get a video of her actually up and dancing. Sounds and looks like you had a great time.