Sunday, June 15, 2008

7th Grade

Katie had an awesome year in 7th grade! You wouldn't even know how hard it was for her to leave elementary. She was so bummed that there was no recess in Junior High.

It didn't take her long at all to make new friends. Katie is my little social bug, she can make friends with anyone, she is definitely Sean's daughter!


Thanks to Sean's parents, who bought her a camera for Christmas, Katie found a new pastime this year....taking pictures of herself. (I am to blame, I am the one who asked them to get her one). I had to sort through 299 pictures that she took on the last day of school, (90%of which were Katie), to find these...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are Katie's favorite memories of 7th grade, exactly as she wrote them...

Walking home
I am Legend
Meeting new people
(Memo - Oscar - Kevin)
District Champions YO!

No comments: