Tuesday, June 10, 2008

9th Grade Promotion

9th grade Promotion is a little different than I remember. We had to go and sit in the gymnasium for hours and practice walking across the stage to be handed a certificate - now they have a dance. I can't even begin to tell you how thankful I am for that!

I can't bellieve Courtney is going into High School. It seems like it was only yesterday when she started kindergarten.

Photobucket

Now she is all grown up...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Courtney had a blast at the dance. I was going to take a picture of her and all her friends after it was over, but they were all bawling!

I asked Courtney to write down the most exciting things that she rembers from this year, so here they are in the order she wrote them:

District Champs
Lagoon Day
Promotion
BOYS!!!!
Phone (I have one now that's not a piece of crap!)

You gotta love her!

4 comments:

CJ said...

She has always been cute -- now she is beautiful. Looks like she had a fantastic time.

Jaden said...

She is gorgeous! I love her hair!

Beverly said...

Beautiful on the outside, but also on the inside. She is such a sweetheart!

Amy said...

She is so beautiful.. and I love having her in my YW class.