Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Favorite Things

Let's start with the most important.....food!

Favorite Food: Flauta Bajio at Bajio. My family doesn't agree, but there is something about the sweet pork, sweet onions, sweet rice, and corn, topped with their vinaigrette dressing. It is to die for. I am free for lunch and/or dinner on Fridays and Saturdays, if anyone is interested!

Favorite Bread: Granny’s Delight – Enriched Wheat Bread – Sprouted Wheat. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Peel, I have finally found a semi-healthy bread that ALL my kids love. (It is very rare to find something that all three of them will eat.)

Favorite treat: A handful of salted peanuts mixed with a handful of Guittard Real Milk Chocolate Chips.

Favorite Dessert: Ice Cream with.....yup, you guessed it.....Chocolate and peanut butter.

Favorite Cleaner: Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach. Squirt it around, come back 5 minutes later and your toilet bowl is shiny and clean. Every toilet should have its own bottle. (I also love Soft Scrub with Bleach; I love to have clean white sinks.)

Favorite Movie: "Last of the Mohicans". It's a tad violent, and I always have to close my eyes when the mean Indians come, but it is one of the best movies EVER. Even ask Matt Freed.

Favorite Flowers: None really, though I am kind of partial to lilies.

Favorite Song: "Killing Me Softly" by the Fugees.....so much fun to dance to!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ighu4gGlaUE

Favorite Color: Brown

Favorite Husband: Sean......although he is really pushing it lately with all the whining. The other day I asked him if he wanted me to call the "Waah-mbulance". He got mad at me because it made him laugh - it really hurts when he laughs.

Favorite Car: My new Hyundai Sonata. Okay it's not new, but it's new to me and it gets 24 miles per gallon which is much better than 12!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Julie,
When it comes to friends, I put you on my list of favorites.

Jana said...

It is great to hear that your hubby is doing better Julie. Aric had knee surgery last year and I was ready to send him off to his Mom's to re-coup after 2-3 days so you are my hero for being able to put up for a month!!

Jaden said...

I love nuts+chocolate chips too! :) Mmmmmmmmm!

Amy said...

I just found your blog through Marianne's blog. I want to invite you to my private blog. Just email me at nimmy@jjrmed.com and I'll send you a link.

Check you later!
Amy Robinson