Friday, August 22, 2008

A great movie...

Wednesday night my friend Jane invited me to see the premier of "The Errand of Angels". Jane's cousin, Erin Chambers, plays the role of Rachel Taylor, a girl who receives her mission call to serve in the Austria Vienna Mission.

The movie portrays the ups and downs of missionary work. It was laugh-out-loud funny in parts, and inspiring in others. It is set in some of the most picturesque places in Austria.

Heidi Johnson wrote the story from her own missionary experiences in Austria. She was there, as well as the Director Christian Vuissa, they both spoke before the film began.

This is such a wonderful movie, I highly recommend that you take your daughters/family/friends and see this film, I can't wait to take my girls.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jen Bay said...

It is so amazing that you should mention that movie. I have a great friend that lives in Virginia, and she is a producer of that movie, and I've been hearing bits and pieces of it for a year or two, and then, poof, you mention it in your blog!!! I wish they would show it out here in Chicago.