Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sean's Blog

Yes, Sean has started a blog.

Let me just start out by telling you that Sean has a -- let's just say "different" sense of humor. I keep telling him that if you have to stop and explain your jokes, then they aren't funny.

Like, youretheblog, or your brain has a blog. What does that even mean?

I have a feeling that his blog is going to be like the time he told me that he was going to start doing one load of laundry every week. Yeah, he put a load of clothes in the washer. Two days later I put them in the dryer, folded them and put them away.

What is that saying? The road to _ _ _ _ is paved with good intentions?

Actually he does quite a bit around the house, I mean, have you seen our basement? That was all him.

(Don't tell Sean, but a lot of times I use reverse psychology on him. The only way I can get him to do something is to tell him that he won't do it. So hopefully he will blog a lot, because he is a pretty funny guy.)

Anyway, here it is if you want to check it out: youretheblog.blogspot.com

No comments: