Monday, August 4, 2008

The Wedding

What an incredible week. I don't think I have ever been more stressed out in my whole life.

Luckily everything went well. The desserts that Catherine made were delicious, and the cake looked amazing. All of our hard work paid off.

Photobucket

This is me and my big sister, Trish, before the wedding. (She is actually wearing 7 inch heels in this picture!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is the bride and groom. Mackenzie and Alex. They decided to go with a renaissance theme, her dress was absolutely beautiful.

Photobucket

They wanted a wedding cake in the shape of a castle, and Catherine spent hours decorating it. It was incredible.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Big Al

Photobucket

This is my sister Michelle and her cute family.

Photobucket

This is Katie and my goofy brother Steve. I don't think I have ever taken a serious picture of him!

Photobucket

If you look really close you can see Steve's beady little eyes between Katie and I.

Halfway through the reception we changed clothes and had a little dance party.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Even Sean got a little jiggy with it!

We had so much fun. I was completely exhausted when it was over.

I told Sean on the way home that I would never ever cater a wedding again, then I waited a few seconds and said in a small voice, "Unless they ask me".

2 comments:

Beverly said...

I love that you all changed into shorts to boogie. It looks like people had a lot of fun.

Marianne said...

Looks like you pulled it all off. What a fun bride and groom!