Saturday, October 11, 2008

Friday night and French Toast

Since we have been so busy this fall, my girls haven't been able to spend a whole lot of time with their friends, so Friday night I told them that they could both have friends over. Courtney and her friends went to the Cottonwood Football game and Katie and her friends stayed home and watched a movie. Around 10:30 the all got hungry, so I fixed them french toast. I fed Katie's friends first and then Courtney's gang showed up not too long after.

I was patiently waiting for them to finish, and go downstairs so we could watch the latest episode of Survivor, but Sean had other ideas. He loves an audience...

Photobucket

Somehow the subject of his "parents" came up and since none of the girls had heard the story of his life growing up in Paragonah, he had to share.

This video is a little over 7 minutes long, he tends to go on and on and on...



Unfortunately I didn't have enough memory for the whole story. His mother was flushed out of the plane's toilet, into the ocean, they didn't find her until years later when they discovered the Titanic. She was miraculously found at the front of the ship, hands in the air (rigor mortis), right where Jack was standing when he yelled, "I'm king of the world!"

By the way, his mother is NOT named Mi'ling and is NOT Chinese, and his father is NOT named Nicko and also NOT Greek.

Sorry Ross and Claudia...

4 comments:

Jen Bay said...

I'll bet it was quite amusing...

Unknown said...

You do such nice things for your kids!!
Sean is quite the entertainer.
Luv ya!!

CJ said...

Thank you Sean. The kids' friends just thought I was crazy == now they know it. It was funny though.

Aimee said...

Wow, he is really a funny guy. Almost funny enough to get a Cora Jckowski sign and put it in my flowerbed in front of my Waddoups sign while I'm out of town. Hilarious. You just wait Mr. Jones...