Monday, October 27, 2008

My Three favorites

I have been tagged twice now, so I thought I'd better get it done. The first time was during soccer season, and I was too busy to get to it -- my friend Jen just tagged me again a few days ago, so here goes...

What are the last three things you purchased?
1. Gas at Costco
2. Corn at Costco (I love Costco corn!)
3. Socks at Costco

What are your three favorite movies?
1. A Knight’s Tale (I am still mourning my Heath)
2. The Count of Monte Cristo
3. The Last of the Mohicans

What are three things you have not done yet?
1. Gone to Hawaii
2. Iron Sean’s dress Shirts
3. Bought vegetables for the baby shower on Wednesday

What are three things you can't live without?
1. My family & friends
2. My cell phone
3. Chocolate and peanut butter together or separate, but mostly together.

What are your three favorite dishes?
1. Ensalada from Bajio, (formerly known as Flauta)
2. Manicotti
3. Any Chinese dish

What are your three favorite TV shows?
1. Survivor
2. The Office (Last week's episode was one of the funniest I have ever seen!)
3. My Own Worst Enemy (My new favorite)

What are the last three places you have traveled to?
1. Florida
2. St. George
3. California

What are your three favorite desserts?
1. Peanut Butter Fudge (Stop laughing Catherine!)
2. Pie (Apple, Cherry. Pumpkin -- any kind of pie will do.)
3. Vanilla ice cream with peanut butter and chocolate swirled into it

What are three things you would buy if money was not an issue?
1. 4 brand new cars with great gas mileage
2. A 2-week cruise to Hawaii with Sean and the kids
3. A speed boat

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Have you tried the Costco Manicotti yet? It's pretty good!

Unknown said...

We are concerned about another young driver on the road but they do have to grow up--much too soon. It's always fun to learn more about friends.

michele84084 said...

I love My Own Worst Enemy too! I'm trying to convert as many people as possible. I'd forgotten how sexy Christian Slater can be.

klutzykitty said...

I'm just glad that it turns out so well for you.... and i bet it almost killed you to type catherine, but thanks for doing it! ha ha ha