Wednesday, May 14, 2008

David

In case you haven't heard, I am the coolest mom EVER!

On Friday I checked my girls and their friends out of school and took them up to the Gateway to see David Archuleta. We got there at 11:30am, we walked up the stairs and saw the end of the line. It was really long, so we decided to walk along side the people and see how far we could get. We walked quite a ways and then were stopped by a police officer. He told us that we couldn't go any farther, and that David would be walking by, right where we were standing. What luck! We stood there for a few minutes and sure enough, David Archuleta walked right in front of us.

After he walked by, we were able to follow him and stand in the crowd right in front of the tent he was under. Here are some of the hundreds of pictures Katie took:



I have never seen my girls so excited. I never really got into the concert thing when I was younger, so I just don't understand the crying, screaming, touching, thing. By the way, Katie touched him when he walked by and Courtney touched the limo he was riding in.

According to Courtney, it was the coolest and most amazing day in her whole life. Katie is madly in love and truly believes she will marry him one day!

2 comments:

Jaden said...

I have to say when Katie came over to babysit later that night, it was fun seeing how excited she was! It reminded me how fun and 'goo-goo' crazy I went over boys back in the day! She was cute!

Amy said...

Julie..
You are a cool awesome mom. You know your girls are never going to forget you did that for them and boy do they owe you big time. I can just imagine how adorable your girls were.